GOOD AGRICULTURAL PRACTICES
We focus in our practices to produce vegetables with
great taste, appearance and nutritional value for all of our customers
Audited practicesby interns and externals
by interns and externals
We have independent and external audits that guarantee our entire operation.
Some of our practices
- Regular product inspection
- Inspections to ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Compliance with good agricultural practices.
- Microbiological test certifications for products, water and soil.
- Certifications to harvesters that have direct contact with the product.
- Pesticide Applications
- Pesticide residue MRL
All processes are essential to accomplish the quality standards that characterize our products.
That is why we have a team of internal auditors dedicated to improve with corrective actions to all the production and people involved in the harvest the 52 weeks of the year to always maintain all the points required by quality controls.
Some of the activities they realize
- Communication throughout the all production chain.
- Preventing problems before they occur.
- Review of machinery
- Training for operational crew on safety and procedures.
- Compliance with hygiene conditions in our facilities and staff.